Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

ABOUT THE CLASSIC GUITAR


                  My dear friends, here I am going to tell you about the Guitars. Are you interested in ? even if not… I am going to

 

                       About the Guitars, I will tell you... I know a little. But here I will share with you all the things I got from the school. We can classify guitars into basically two types, CLASSIC and ELECTRIC -:

CLASSIC GUITAR...!

                The body, bridge and the finger board are commonly made up with wood. Strings and the tuning keys are on steel and the frets are on brass. The strikers are always plastic.   

 

 

SayWeAre- the POWER                                                                                          xaviersons

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this article, and found it quite informative. And especially the part about empress reverb. Thanks for sharing! I generally prefer The Rogue Guitar Shop to buy empress reverb and would recommend it to all.

    ReplyDelete