Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

MY MUSIC CHAIR


THE MUSIC CHAIR...    

                            

  Music instruments are always in good hands…

                There are so many music instruments in this little world.  I think this world is not enough for music. Different experiences we all had about the music, I also had once a great experience of music really.  Through one of a great music instruments,  that was a Guitar…!

                                                                                        Guitar…simply great and high class especially, one of its kind, it’s remarkable, recognizable, and a musician definitely need one. I like Guitar and I bought one.

                                                After the death of my beloved mother…I felt so lonely…my lovely Father went very early and unexpectedly. These are only the greatest  disasters ever in my life.   There was another hearty ambition of my mother was, however teach me any music instrument  or make me a person who can play any music instrument easily . My Grandpa was a High School Head Master, a violinist too. He was also in the Church choir. When I was only 1.1/2 years old, he also passed away.  So my Amma desired anyway to teach me ,  Violin.  I was very lazy and I didn’t find time even listen her.

                             Many  years later,  after my marriage ,  after the birth of my son Joshua. I went to a Music school. That was a school of a world famous Music troop in muvattupuzha. It was the great “ANGEL  VOICE”  music troop SINCE 1979.  The director of that wonder music world is Rev: Fr: Kuriakose Kachiramattom. There I met a blessed human being with divinity, a man like an Angel, someone who can make magic on Music with his golden fingers on any music instrument. Songs which definitely coming from the heaven.  That humble,  simple,  friendly man  was   our  “ Joy Sir ”  ( my  joychettan ) my Guitar teacher. He still teaches that same school, we are still Master and a Student.  I can’t remember the time when I stopped practicing the Guitar, that much lazy man who am I…

                                                 Anyway we started the class one day with all the respect and against the all terms and conditions of that Music school. Joy sir wasn’t only  one of the music teachers of that school, he was the manager too. Rs 150/-  fee per month, weekly two days class. But he gave me  a regular class at the free time too. Because we are from a very familiar family members in the same land. He knew me very well even when I was a little child.

                                        The days I spend in that Music school…! Here going through my another Music experience. The daily classes, the daily notes, home works. I studied well. Sometimes he push me to play the Guitar with the orchestra (means only he played the keyboard along with my Guitar). There when I was at school, I used to play one very old, ( may be thirty five years) Made by St: Mary’s Music Instruments, Cochin on 1977.   A sweet, soft, lovely Guitar. There are so many Guitars but I select this my old one to play…!  I got classes regularly.

                                                  The story is going on forever…!  I will tell you next time the rest and I need some too… 



SayWeAre- the POWER                                                                                 xaviersons

No comments:

Post a Comment