Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

PINK FLOYD - coming back to life...


"Where were you when I was burned and broken
 While the days slipped by from my window watching
 Where  were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
 Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
 While you were hanging yourself on someone else’s words
 Dying to  believe in what you heard
 I was staring straight into the shining sun




 Lost in words  and lost in time
 While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted
 Outside the rain fell dark and slow
 While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
 I took a heavenly ride through our silence
 I knew the moment had arrived
 For killing the past and coming back to life

 I took a heavenly ride through our silence
 I knew the waiting had begun
 And headed strait… into the shining sun…


                                                                                                           bjoo

No comments:

Post a Comment