Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

A RADIO...

                           For the first time, I am here with you with the  feelings  or the heart of  Music . Then I was only 2-3 years old. Heard so many songs from the neighbor’s radio not from ours. In that period there were no radios around there. It was a very rare thing !.  Anywhere enough like from 70s to 80s, or same like now. The youngsters will certainly follow this particular instrument even once. Because the radio is a very essential about news, music and slowly became a status symbol between youths at that period like Mobile Phones in this century

Lovely thing about the Music.


                                                       Every evening there will be a music class for me from my sisters after their school or college homework, was very interesting and in the morning with a small radio again the class continues with one more thing by which a radio Malayalam  Music class.  The song was  (ONNAANAAM  KOCHUTHUMBI) .  I forgotten the name of that programmer.  When I am talking to you about my childhood...I hope you are not boring…! I have so many things to say.


            see you soon ....!                                                                                                                                                 

xaviersons

No comments:

Post a Comment