Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

A TRUTH...!?


                         In this very same age, I got a disease of paralysis. From there I spend so many years in the bed without any movement. The only entertainment was Music that from anywhere, radios, announcements any of like that. Radios became a part of my life. The shape, the sound even the smell of my radio was a very hearty thing to me. When I slept, my radio also gets some rest even now…!

                                       St: Antony’s miracle…!   Jesus touched my body through his hands…and talked one night “wake up and walk” I obeyed… A TRUTH...!   From that year, I joined the school.  At that time I went to Angel Voice Music School to learn Music and the teacher was “Vincent Mash”   for about six months. That’s the only relation between me and a  Vocal Music School or my only Music Education in this life and the time I am writing this.

(at that time so many things  happened in my life unexpectedly.. that I will tell you later.)

                       Very same time I met a big Music instrument that was a PIANO. That is also a big story. That I will tell you through the pages ahead. It’s being noon and I am too starving… so see you soon.

 xaviersons

No comments:

Post a Comment