Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

SOUND OF MUSIC

Music... what a word it is ...?
what a Magic thing, what Spiritual..and Heavenly thing it is...!?
Here.. I'm going to write about it from now. Do you know what is a music actually.. even I don't know.       any way, what ever it may be here I am going to talk to you.
when ever I don't know , from very early ...from the very past . the starting of memories, the beginning of my life, from my youngest seconds.everything is not in my memory and in .
                                                                                                  Anyway I started hearing the Music very carefully when I was young.. While that caring or that listening of music, from somebody , my mother, my father, my sisters, then radios and only from the flying birds up in the sky and the trees in our courtyard... there is something stick on or dropped in my mind for ever. That something is here wants to produce in front of you with whole my love.
             
                  With that something I can add or I can introduce so many things about Music and as you know the great Musicians all over the musicworld without any boundaries of languages.

                                                                                                                                       bjoo

No comments:

Post a Comment